MARSHALLTOWN is one of the largest tool manufacturers in the world with over 5,000 products for professionals and do-it-yourselfers in asphalt, brick, concrete, drywall, EIFS, flooring, paint, plaster, stucco, tile and wallpaper. Trading in the US since 1890, the company had long since become more than just a trowel supplier. MARSHALLTOWN also offers "brick red" handles on hundreds of tools, including trowels, tuck pointers, jointers and sled runners, hawks, taping knives, joint and putty knives, edgers, groovers, floats and darbies, chisels, rasps, tapers, utility knives, sanders, squeegees, texture guns, seam rollers, saws, and scrapers.
MARSHALLTOWN's Brick Trowels are made of forged from a single piece of high-grade steel. It comes in one of three patterns: Philadelphia (19), London (33), or Wide London (34).
- Forged from a single piece of high grade tool steel
- Blade is taper ground and polished
- DuraSoft handle provides soft feel, reduces fatigue and offers excellent durability
- Handle rise is set for the correct hang and balance
- Impact area is stronger
- Made in the USA with Global Materials
Length 300mm (12")
Width 150mm (6")
DuraSoft handle material