If you are installing a lot of heat pumps or multi-splits this will speed up your install time considerably. Once you have used this a few times your flares will become a joy, not a chore! If you're not convinced then give us a call, I have used these many times on pair coil and love them. Grant at Testntools.
SPIN Tools is the new evolution for HVAC tools from Brazil. SPIN Eccentric Flaring Tool Drill Ready Mode for HVACR is the latest SPIN 2-in-1 flaring tool with sliding positioner with deluxe case and ready to use with any power drill. Ideal to use for copper and aluminum tubes with 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" & 3/4" O.D.
The SPIN Ratchet Flaring Tool comes with features to make your work easier. By removing the ratchet head, the tool can be attached to a drill, for a more comfortable, faster and effortless flaring process. Get the correct alignment every time with the tube stopper.
- Flares steel, stainless steel, hard copper, brass tubing, aluminum tubes
- Ratcheting handle reduces effort required especially in confined areas
- Quick set-up, improves productivity
- Durable, eccentrically mounting, hardened steel flaring cone
- Handle clutch releases when flare is complete to iron and smooth flare
- Produces 45˚ flare in sizes from 1/4" - 3/4"
- Drill ready mode
- Attach any to any drill for faster flaring
Compatible with 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" & 3/4" tube sizes
Wall thickness 0.9mm (1mm for 5/8")
Made from alloy steel
WHAT YOU GET
Ratchet flaring tool with removable handle
Hardened steel flaring cone
Steel drill head
Warranty 12 months