If you are installing a lot of heat pumps or multi-splits this will speed up your install time considerably. Once you have used this a few times your flares will become a joy, not a chore! If you're not convinced then give us a call, I have used these many times on pair coil and love them. Grant at Testntools.
SPIN is the new evolution for HVAC flaring tools from Brazil. They are designed for the most common tubing diameters and compatible with high-pressure refrigerants such as R410a.
The Flaring SPIN Tools were developed for soft copper, the high-temperature generated preserves the copper’s/aluminium’s malleability while performing the flare, preventing cracks and leaks.
To perform the flaring in copper/aluminium tubing simply attach the corresponding SPIN Tool size to any cordless or power drill and run at maximum speed while applying pressure to the end of the tube. Within about 5 seconds the tube end will be heated and the flare created.
- Innovative new technology
- Flawless flares in about 5 seconds
- Works with any drill, recommend minimum 1800 rpm
- Eliminates the need for deburring before flaring
- Heat by friction anneals and burnishes for a secure seal
- Works with soft copper creating less cracks
- For hard drawn copper anneal first by heating and cooling
Compatible with 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8" tube sizes
Wall thickness 0.8mm (1mm for 5/8")
Colour coded hex shank
Made from alloy steel
WHAT YOU GET
1/4" flaring tool
3/8" flaring tool
1/2" flaring tool
5/8" flaring tool
3/4" flaring tool
7/8" flaring tool
Warranty 12 months