MARSHALLTOWN is one of the largest tool manufacturers in the world with over 5,000 products for professionals and do-it-yourselfers in asphalt, brick, concrete, drywall, EIFS, flooring, paint, plaster, stucco, tile and wallpaper. Trading in the US since 1890, the company had long since become more than just a trowel supplier. MARSHALLTOWN also offers "brick red" handles on hundreds of tools, including trowels, tuck pointers, jointers and sled runners, hawks, taping knives, joint and putty knives, edgers, groovers, floats and darbies, chisels, rasps, tapers, utility knives, sanders, squeegees, texture guns, seam rollers, saws, and scrapers.
MARSHALLTOWN's Finishing Trowels help you achieve the best finish. Each trowel is made of the highest grade hardened, tempered steel and properly shaped. You have your choice of high carbon steel, bright stainless steel, gold stainless steel, stainless steel, and blue steel. The Trowels have an aluminum alloy Xtralite® mounting that is lightweight and very strong.
- DuraSoft handle provides soft feel, reduces fatigue and offers excellent durability
- Aluminium alloy mounting
- Lightweight but strong
- Premium Stainless Steel Blade
- Flexible blade is tempered, ground and polished
- Blade fastened to the mounting with hardened stainless steel rivets
- Diamond shank design keeps the handle from twisting
- Blade has slight concave bow for feathering mud joints
- Curved handle style
- Made in the USA with Global Materials
Blade Size 275mm x 114mm