MARSHALLTOWN is one of the largest tool manufacturers in the world with over 5,000 products for professionals and do-it-yourselfers in asphalt, brick, concrete, drywall, EIFS, flooring, paint, plaster, stucco, tile and wallpaper. Trading in the US since 1890, the company had long since become more than just a trowel supplier. MARSHALLTOWN also offers "brick red" handles on hundreds of tools, including trowels, tuck pointers, jointers and sled runners, hawks, taping knives, joint and putty knives, edgers, groovers, floats and darbies, chisels, rasps, tapers, utility knives, sanders, squeegees, texture guns, seam rollers, saws, and scrapers.
MARSHALLTOWN's Big "I" Edgers are designed to give a clean border to your concrete slabs. This product comes with the DuraSoft® handle that gives you comfort, easy handling, and better control with the tool. It has options for size, lip size, and radius to best fit your preference.
- Used to produce a radius at the edge of a concrete slab
- To prevent the edge from chipping
- Curved ends prevent edger from digging in to wet concrete
- Both ends are curved up for use in either direction
- DuraSoft handle provides soft feel, reduces fatigue and offers excellent durability
- 301 Premium Stainless Steel Blade
- Sturdy steel mounting welded to the blade
- Made in the USA with Global Materials
Blade Size 250mm x 150mm
Lip 25mm (1")
Radius 19mm (3/4")