MARSHALLTOWN is one of the largest tool manufacturers in the world with over 5,000 products for professionals and do-it-yourselfers in asphalt, brick, concrete, drywall, EIFS, flooring, paint, plaster, stucco, tile and wallpaper. Trading in the US since 1890, the company had long since become more than just a trowel supplier. MARSHALLTOWN also offers "brick red" handles on hundreds of tools, including trowels, tuck pointers, jointers and sled runners, hawks, taping knives, joint and putty knives, edgers, groovers, floats and darbies, chisels, rasps, tapers, utility knives, sanders, squeegees, texture guns, seam rollers, saws, and scrapers.
MARSHALLTOWN's Round End Magnesium Hand Floats are designed for the right shape and weight to glide perfectly on air-entrained concrete and provide a smooth finish. It has fully rounded ends that help prevent float marks. The handles are positioned just right to provide the perfect balance.
- Magnesium blade material
- Fully rounded ends help prevent float marks
- Magnesium floats produce a smoother finish than wood
- DuraSoft handle provides soft feel, reduces fatigue and offers excellent durability
- Comfortable handle is positioned to give the tool perfect balance
- Handles are secured with torque pad screws that will not back out
- Standard handle style
- Recommended for use with air entrained concrete
- US Patent No. 578195616
- Made in the USA with Global Materials
Float Size 400mm x 80mm