MARSHALLTOWN is one of the largest tool manufacturers in the world with over 5,000 products for professionals and do-it-yourselfers in asphalt, brick, concrete, drywall, EIFS, flooring, paint, plaster, stucco, tile and wallpaper. Trading in the US since 1890, the company had long since become more than just a trowel supplier. MARSHALLTOWN also offers "brick red" handles on hundreds of tools, including trowels, tuck pointers, jointers and sled runners, hawks, taping knives, joint and putty knives, edgers, groovers, floats and darbies, chisels, rasps, tapers, utility knives, sanders, squeegees, texture guns, seam rollers, saws, and scrapers.
MARSHALLTOWN's QLT Brick Trowels are made of forged from a single piece of high-grade steel. It comes in the standard patterns: London, Wide London, and Philadelphia.
- London pattern trowels are designed for laying brick
- Used to pick up mortar and spread it in preparation for the next course of brick, concrete block or stone
- Also used to tap the brick into place
- Rounded heel shapes the blade so that the mortar is carried a little further forward on the blade
- Hardwood handle held in place by a polished steel ferrule
- Blade is tapered, ground, and polished
Length 250mm (10")
Width 121mm (4.3/4")