MARSHALLTOWN is one of the largest tool manufacturers in the world with over 5,000 products for professionals and do-it-yourselfers in asphalt, brick, concrete, drywall, EIFS, flooring, paint, plaster, stucco, tile and wallpaper. Trading in the US since 1890, the company had long since become more than just a trowel supplier. MARSHALLTOWN also offers "brick red" handles on hundreds of tools, including trowels, tuck pointers, jointers and sled runners, hawks, taping knives, joint and putty knives, edgers, groovers, floats and darbies, chisels, rasps, tapers, utility knives, sanders, squeegees, texture guns, seam rollers, saws, and scrapers.
MARSHALLTOWN's QLT Gauging Trowels are perfect for mixing or gauging small quantities of quick setting plaster. It is made from a single piece of carefully tapered ground and polished high carbon steel. The hardwood handle with metal ferrule is perfect for working with insulation.
- Forged from a single piece of the high-grade steel
- Soft grip handle for increased comfort
- Durable construction
- Used for mixing or gauging small quantities of quick setting plaster
- Blade is tapered, ground, and polished
- Designed for repeated use but at the price for Do-It-Yourselfers
Length 175mm (7")
Width 86mm (3.3/8")