MARSHALLTOWN is one of the largest tool manufacturers in the world with over 5,000 products for professionals and do-it-yourselfers in asphalt, brick, concrete, drywall, EIFS, flooring, paint, plaster, stucco, tile and wallpaper. Trading in the US since 1890, the company had long since become more than just a trowel supplier. MARSHALLTOWN also offers "brick red" handles on hundreds of tools, including trowels, tuck pointers, jointers and sled runners, hawks, taping knives, joint and putty knives, edgers, groovers, floats and darbies, chisels, rasps, tapers, utility knives, sanders, squeegees, texture guns, seam rollers, saws, and scrapers.
MARSHALLTOWN's PermaShape® Finishing Trowels are guaranteed to never change its shape and ensures beginning finishers to be more productive. The beveled work edges prevent surface aggregate popping. It has a lightweight aluminum alloy Xtralite® mounting and comes with a DuraSoft® handle. The flat shape which helps with a more consistent finish or Broken-In shape that eliminates line and ripple marks.
- Guaranteed to stay flat after use after use
- Withstands pressure of hard-trowelling
- Flat blade makes applications easier with more consistent finish
- Made from the highest grade stainless steel
- Properly shaped and tempered to a golden finish
- DuraSoft handle provides soft feel, reduces fatigue and offers excellent durability
- Made in the USA with Global Materials
Length 275mm (11")
Width 113mm (4.1/2")
Golden Stainless Steel blade material