MARSHALLTOWN is one of the largest tool manufacturers in the world with over 5,000 products for professionals and do-it-yourselfers in asphalt, brick, concrete, drywall, EIFS, flooring, paint, plaster, stucco, tile and wallpaper. Trading in the US since 1890, the company had long since become more than just a trowel supplier. MARSHALLTOWN also offers "brick red" handles on hundreds of tools, including trowels, tuck pointers, jointers and sled runners, hawks, taping knives, joint and putty knives, edgers, groovers, floats and darbies, chisels, rasps, tapers, utility knives, sanders, squeegees, texture guns, seam rollers, saws, and scrapers.
MARSHALLTOWN's Hawks helps with mortar application while the unique handle design prevents calluses.
- Used for holding plaster during application
- Made of heavy gauge hard-rolled aluminium
- Edges have been smoothed and rounded
- Lightweight but durable
- DuraSoft handle provides soft feel, reduces fatigue and offers excellent durability
- Made in the USA with Global Materials
Size 400mm x 500mm