MARSHALLTOWN is one of the largest tool manufacturers in the world with over 5,000 products for professionals and do-it-yourselfers in asphalt, brick, concrete, drywall, EIFS, flooring, paint, plaster, stucco, tile and wallpaper. Trading in the US since 1890, the company had long since become more than just a trowel supplier. MARSHALLTOWN also offers "brick red" handles on hundreds of tools, including trowels, tuck pointers, jointers and sled runners, hawks, taping knives, joint and putty knives, edgers, groovers, floats and darbies, chisels, rasps, tapers, utility knives, sanders, squeegees, texture guns, seam rollers, saws, and scrapers.
MARSHALLTOWN's Asphalt Melter/Applicator does the work of both an Asphalt Melter and Pour Pot in one machine. The 14 gauge double-wall steel construction with vent holes comes complete with hand agitator, temp gauge, torch head, hose, regulator, propane bottle holder, spark ignitor, and hinge fill lid. You can melt blocks of hot asphalt crack filler in minutes. The dual levers allow you to control the shoe and flow valve with one hand.
- Does the work of both a melter and a pour pot all in one machine
- 14 gauge double-wall steel construction with vent holes
- Melts material in minutes
- Melts blocks of hot asphalt crack filler
- Dual levers allow the operator to control the shoe and flow valve with one hand
- Collapsible handle and levers
- Propane bottle sold separately
- Made in the USA with Global Materials
Capacity 10 gallon
Rear wheels 11"
WHAT YOU GET
propane bottle holder
Hinge fill lid