- Full current and shunt limit switches operate in both directions of hook travel.
- Overload Limiter: this electro-mechanical device is exclusive to the Hitachi range and boasts a far more superior overload protection device than the slipping clutch method.
- Braking: all models are fitted with an electro-magnetic, self-adjusting disc type brake to the gearbox and the “F” models have an additional auxiliary centrifugal brake fitted to the motor
- Chain Bucket: noiseless design with flexible mounting
- High quality Grade 80 zinc or nickel plated load chain supplied as standard.
- IP54 protection rating on all electric hoists and trolleys.
- Motor thermal protection on all Hitachi models.
- Optional radio remote control with 1 or 2 transmitters.
- Ambient temperature requirement of -10 to 40 degrees.
- Class M4 inclusive of 180 starts per hour.
- Completely enclosed design. Entire mechanism including; the motor, dual brake system, gears, rotating parts and electrical system can be operated under severe conditions.
- Rated Capacity 1 Tonne
- Lift Height 3 or 6m
- Speed m/min 2.3
- Motor .4kw
- Weight 39kg
- Headroom 530mm
- Duty Cycle 30%
OPTIONAL REMOTE CONTROL
- Size 193 x 57 x 51mm
- Weight 325g
- Frequency band 433MHz
- Typical operating range 100m
- Radio-frequency power <10dBm
- Power supply 2 x AA
- Average power consumption 16mA a 3Vcc
- Operating and storage temperature (-25°C)-(+55°C) / (-40°C)-(+85°C)
- Housing material PA(30%fg)
- Protection degree IP65
Please contact us if you require a greater lift height, hoists can be modified to meet your criteria.
There is a 1 week lead time for hoists sold with remote control or custom chain lengths.