This is a good general purpose vise for holding all sorts of things to free up your hands to use your tools. It's great for things like making jewellery, soldering circuit boards, modelling etc. The swivel head lets you get the work in just the right position and the soft jaws won't leave scratch marks.
The clamp and base can be separated so it can be used as a clamp on its own. The tool holder mounts your Dremel rotary tool (fits any model with the coarse nose thread) so you can hold and move the work, handy in certain situations.
Another nice feature is the quick adjustment. Just push the button to slide the jaws in and out on the bar then tighten with the screw handle. This make it very quick to hold things! No more winding in and out forever when holding small then big objects.
3 IN 1 VISE
Swivel head vise
Dremel rotary tool holder
- Removable soft jaws won't scratch the work piece
- Clamps to any workbench or table
- Rotates 360° and tilts 50°
- Detachable jaws for use as bar clamp
- Vees in the jaws hold round and odd shaped objects
- Maximum clamping capacity 210mm
- Maximum bench top thickness 65mm
- Jaw size without soft jaws 58W x 32H mm
- Jaw size with soft jaws 65W x 35H mm
- Dremel Multi-Vise
- Removable soft-pads
- Tool holder adapter
- User manual
Accessories and rotary tool etc not included.
Short Code 2500-55
Product Code 26152500JB