High speed cutters can be used for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting, making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods.
Working diameter 3.2mm
Shank diameter 3.2mm
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
- Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting. The tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure.
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact).
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
2 x Model 194 High Speed Cutter
Short Code 194
Old Product Code 2615000194