If there's one drill you should in your tool box it's a step drill, they are just the best!
- Multiple sizes in one drill
- Deburs and countersinks
- Works on majority of materials
- Doesnt need a pilot hole
- Drills sheet metal without pulling in
- Brilliant at enlarging holes
- Theyre fast, and they work!
WHY CHOOSE SPIRAL FLUTE?
Runs cooler at cutting edge, longer life, improved swarf flow, no chatter, increased tool efficiency . it's just better.
Twin flute spiral
Self starting tip
Laser etched step sizes
Use in a drill press or battery drill etc
Diameters 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, 39mm
Depth per step 4mm
10mm shank with 3 flats
HSS with durable TiN coating
- Also known as a universal drill, cone drill or Uni-bit.
- Use cutting fluid to increase tool life especially with hard materials like stainless.