If there's one drill you should have it's a step drill they are just the best!
- Multiple sizes in one drill
- Deburs and countersinks
- Works on majority of materials
- Doesn't need a pilot hole
- Drills sheet metal without pulling in
- Brilliant at enlarging holes
- They're fast, and they work!
WHY CHOOSE SPIRAL FLUTE?
Runs cooler at cutting edge, longer life, improved swarf flow, no chatter, increased tool efficiency . it's just better.
Twin flute spiral
Self starting tip
Laser etched step sizes
Use in a drill press or battery drill etc
Small 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 mm - depth 7mm per step
Medium 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 mm - Depth 5mm per step
Large 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32 mm - Depth 4mm per step
Wooden box 130D x 100W x 40H mm
- Also known as a universal drill, cone drill or Uni-bit.
- Use cutting fluid to increase tool life especially with hard materials like stainless.